Release Date: 24 July 2018
The X series introduced several new features to the fast-paced action platforming Mega Man franchise such as powerful armor upgrades, wall-jumping, and more mature themes. These collections will bring them all to current platforms alongside a host of new features both for long-time fans and brand new players.
Note: Includes game card for Mega Man X Legacy Collection and a download code forMan X Legacy Collection 2.
- X series on modern consoles – Restore peace to a post-apocalyptic society of advanced robots-gone-wild as protagonist Mega Man X, and in later entries, options to play as iconic characters Zero and Axl
- All-new multi-boss challenges – X Challenge Mode allows players to select a loadout and take on two bosses from various X games at once for a brand new twist on Maverick hunting. The new mode also features three difficulty options and online leaderboards
- Newcomer friendly Easy Mode – New players can jump right in to the futuristic universe of the Mega Man X series with a new Easy Mode
- Improved visuals and options – Experience the games as they first released with a monitor filter option that simulates CRT televisions or toggle the smooth filter on for a clean look to the charming, classic sprites
- Museum of the era – Take a look back at the history of the X series with each collection’s massive repository of original production art, catalogs of collectible merchandise, music player filled with new and original tunes, plus a fully voiced and animated short film that serves as a prologue to the events of Mega Man X
PreOrder Closing Date: 10 July 2018